Monday, September 16, 2013

I am not a seamstress, a gourmet chef, interior design expert, nor am I the perfect model of motherhood. So why blog? I am not entirely sure. Yet, here I am. Sometimes I learn a valuable life lesson I would like to share, sometimes I attempt to be creative and sometimes I have an overwhelming desire to refurbish an old dresser or two. So I have designated this space for the above mentioned. I remember having a notebook when I was 8 or 9. I would wonder our cul-de-sac, exploring the realm of creative writing. If only I could read what's in that notebook now. Writing is, and always has been a place of peace for me. I find myself writing articles, developing novels and even letters to the editor throughout the day. My hope is that simply documenting the little and not so little things in life will help inspire me to continue to explore my love of creative writing, and maybe learn a thing or two from the experience. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment